Our SPRING 2018 COMPETITIONS commences on 10 SEPTEMBER 2018
This is a 16 Week including finals competition starting the week of 10 September 2016 and concluding the week ending Wednesday 19 December 2017.
Fees: $175.00 per player
(Please see home page for payment instructions).
Annual NSW Futsal Association insurance and registration
(Registration carries through till 30 August 2019).
Team and Match fees
1 x Match/warm-up ball
Our competitions are:
· Played on the best all-weather surface with superior lighting available in the area.
- All games are played at the same venue and are only washed out when rain is torrential or there is lightning present.
- We have the very best referees and insurance cover.
· There is under cover seating areas with food and beverages available for players and spectators.
- Secure area for sub-juniors
- Coaching available for all ages
- Futsal Administrators are always present.
- Ample parking
- Disabled access
All players participating in the Pittwater RSL Club Futsal competitions, and as such are sanctioned by NSW Futsal Association, must comply with FIFA Futsal
Law # 4, “The Players Equipment”.
Team registrations must clearly specify the shirt, shorts and socks colours which the team will wear during the competition
. There will be bibs available in the event of a clash.
If your team requires a playing kit, please contact me for a brochure with all the available styles and colours.
In any case:
All SENIOR player’s shirts or jerseys must be numbered, and all the shirts, shorts and socks must match.
If thermal undershorts are worn, they must be the same colour as the shorts. Long trousers and tracksuit bottoms are not acceptable except for goalkeepers.
Shin guards are compulsory. They must be worn completely covered by the socks, and be of a size and suitable material as to give reasonable amount of
Footwear – STRICTLY, the only acceptable type of footwear permitted are: soft soled training or gymnastic shoes, regular joggers, specific Futsal shoes
or rubber studded shoes similar to the Predator Turf Boots.
Goalkeepers may wear tracksuit bottoms and a shirt/jersey that easily identifies him or her from the outfield players and the referee.
A player may not wear anything which may be considered dangerous to him/her self or other players. No jewelry will be accepted except flat wedding rings
which must be adequately taped.
No spectacles other than safety glasses may be worn. No bandanas, no hats and no casts of any type may be worn.
If your team requires a playing kit, please find a brochure on this website with all the available Styles and colours. (See below) There is also an order
form available. You can use the order form if you wish or simply reply to this email with the Sizes, Style, Colours and which numbers you would like
printed on the back. Please note the following:
- Only Senior 18+ shirts need to be numbered.
· Shirts are similar in quality to those being used by all the Soccer Clubs in the Manly Warringah Football Association.
· You may choose any colours you like. If there is a clash, bibs will be available to use from the administration office before kickoff.
· If you are supplying your own team uniforms, the NSW Futsal Association rules regarding playing equipment must be adhered to.
FOOD AND BEVRAGES NOT PURCHASED AT PITTWATER RSL CLUB MAY NOT BE CONSUMED ON CLUB PREMISES.
THERE IS A BAR AT THE BOWLS COMPLEX FOR FUTSAL PLAYER’S CONVENIENCE. IF CLOSED, MANAGEMENT WILL PROVIDE FOOD AND DRINK UPON DEMAND OR AS REQUIRED.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE REGULATIONS MAY IMPACT ON THE CLUB’S LICENCING PERMITS AND AFFECT THE OPERATION OF THE COMPLEX.
ABUSE, VERBALLY OR PHYSICAL TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS, OFFICIALS OR STAFF OR EXCESSIVE NOISE WHEN ARRIVING OR DEPARTING THE COMPLEX WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. TEAMS, SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS WHO DO SO WILL BE BANNED FROM THE COMPETITION.