REGISTRATIONS FOR WINTER 2017 SENIOR COMPETITIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Here are all the details you need to know:
* The comp commences Monday 15 May 2017
* It will be a 12 week competition including semi/finals.
* Senior Games will generally commence at 7:00pm with the last game being at 9:00pm.
* Open Men’s will be held on Monday and Wednesday nights.
* Men’s O/35’s will be held on Wednesday nights only.
- Ladies Open, Ladies O35’3 and Mixed competitions will be held on Tuesday nights.
Note: There will be high, mid and low divisions on both Monday & Wednesday nights.
Cost will be:
* O/18’s : $105.00 PP
* U/18’s: (Players 17 or under as at 1 January 2017) $90.00 PP
* Note: Players who did NOT participate in our Spring 2016 comp will also need to pay a further $60.00 NSW Futsal Association Insurance and affiliation fee.
Your fees will include:
• Team and Match fees
• Qualified Referees
Nominations close 5pm Saturday 13 May 2017
FOOD AND BEVRAGES NOT PURCHASED AT PITTWATER RSL CLUB MAY NOT BE CONSUMED ON CLUB PREMISES.
THERE IS A BAR AT THE BOWLS COMPLEX FOR FUTSAL PLAYER’S CONVENIENCE. IF CLOSED, MANAGEMENT WILL PROVIDE FOOD AND DRINK UPON DEMAND OR AS REQUIRED.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE REGULATIONS MAY IMPACT ON THE CLUB’S LICENCING PERMITS AND AFFECT THE OPERATION OF THE COMPLEX.
ABUSE, VERBALLY OR PHYSICAL TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS, OFFICIALS OR STAFF OR EXCESSIVE NOISE WHEN ARRIVING OR DEPARTING THE COMPLEX WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. TEAMS, SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS WHO DO SO WILL BE BANNED FROM THE COMPETITION.
Our modern SMOKE FREE Sports Complex is one of the largest on the Northern Beaches. It comprises 6 standard sized courts of 30m x 17.5m, which convert to 3 International sized courts of 37m x 22m, as required. The surface is an “All Weather” synthetic grass, with enhanced drainage properties to allow for safe play in all conditions.
The standard sized courts are similar in dimension to Netball courts but the layout of the complex is extremely flexible and we are available to host Football, Touch Football, Oztag, Volleyball, Dodge Ball, Badminton, Hockey and European Handball, etc.
Our Sports Complex has a dedicated administration office which sells drinks and sportswear. There are male and female change rooms and toilets onsite. We also have a licensed area adjacent to the courts where players and spectators can eat and drink whilst watching games.
The courts are situated on the western side of Pittwater RSL’s car park, next to our 3 established bowling greens. There is ample parking and easy access to the Club and all of its amenities. Disabled parking is available and all of the courts and facilities are wheelchair accessible.