REGISTRATIONS FOR SPRING 2017 SENIOR COMPETITIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Here are all the details you need to know:
* The comp commences Monday 4 SEPTEMBER 2017
* This will be a 16 week competition including semi/finals.
* Games will generally commence at 7:00pm with the last game being at 9:00pm.
* Open Men’s will be held on Monday and Wednesday nights.
* Men’s O/35’s will be held on Wednesday nights only
*Ladies Open, Ladies O35’s and Open Mixed competitions will be held on Tuesday nights.
Note: There will be high, mid and low divisions on both Monday & Wednesday nights.
Cost will be: $175.00 PP
Your fees will include:
NSW Futsal Association Affiliation and Insurance (Valid 1 September 2017 – 30 August 2018).
Team and Match fees
1 x Match/warm-up ball
Nominations close 5pm Sunday 27 August 2017
Registration procedures have changed:
- Team managers will be responsible for registering ALL players in their respective teams online at www.pittwaterrslfutsal.com.au. YOU MAY REGISTER YOUR TEAM AT ANY TIME, HOWEVER YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO COMPETE UNTIL ALL REGISTERED PLAYERS ARE FINANCIAL.
- Team managers will also be responsible for collecting ALL fees from their team members.
- Team registrations will require players names, dates of birth, mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
- Fees are to be paid as ONE sum either online via PayPal, by Bank Transfer, via credit card by phone or via credit card or cash in person at the Futsal Office. Please visit “Payment Options” under “Online Registrations” on the home page for further information.
- Due to restrictions imposed by NSW Futsal Association, for insurance purposes NO teams/players will be permitted to play until financial.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO:
ABUSE, VERBALLY OR PHYSICAL TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS, OFFICIALS OR STAFF OR EXCESSIVE NOISE WHEN ARRIVING OR DEPARTING THE COMPLEX WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. TEAMS, SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS WHO DO SO WILL BE BANNED FROM THE COMPETITION.
Our modern SMOKE FREE Sports Complex is one of the largest on the Northern Beaches. It comprises 6 standard sized courts of 30m x 17.5m, which convert to 3 International sized courts of 37m x 22m, as required. The surface is an “All Weather” synthetic grass, with enhanced drainage properties to allow for safe play in all conditions.
The standard sized courts are similar in dimension to Netball courts but the layout of the complex is extremely flexible and we are available to host Football, Touch Football, Oztag, Volleyball, Dodge Ball, Badminton, Hockey and European Handball, etc.
Our Sports Complex has a dedicated administration office which sells drinks and sportswear. There are male and female change rooms and toilets onsite. We also have a licensed area adjacent to the courts where players and spectators can eat and drink whilst watching games.
The courts are situated on the western side of Pittwater RSL’s car park, next to our 3 established bowling greens. There is ample parking and easy access to the Club and all of its amenities. Disabled parking is available and all of the courts and facilities are wheelchair accessible.