REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SPRING 2018 SENIOR COMPETITIONS IS NOW OPEN!
Here are all the details you need to know:
* The comp commences Monday 10 SEPTEMBER 2018 and conclude the week before Christmas
* It will be a 16 week competition including finals.
* Games will generally commence at 7:00pm with the last game being at 9:00pm.
* Open Men’s will be held on Monday and Wednesday nights.
* Men’s O/35’s will be held on Wednesday nights only
*Open Ladies, O35 Ladies and Mixed competitions will be held on Tuesday nights.
Note: There will be high, mid and low divisions on both Monday & Wednesday nights.
Cost will be:
$175.00 Per Player (You may register a maximum of 12 players)
Theses fees will include:
- NSW Futsal Association Affiliation and Insurance (Valid 1 SEPTEMBER 2018 – 30 August 2019).
- 1 x match/warm up ball per team
- Team and Match fees
- Qualified referees
- Nominations close 5pm Sunday 2 September 2018
TEAM MANAGERS PLEASE NOTE:
Registration procedures have changed:
- Team managers will be responsible for registering ALL players in their respective teams online at www.pittwaterrslfutsal.com.au.
- YOU MAY REGISTER YOUR TEAM AT ANY TIME, HOWEVER YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO COMPETE UNTIL YOUR TEAM IS FULLY FINANCIAL.
- Team managers will be responsible for ensuring that ALL players pay their fees BEFORE the commenced of their first game. NO PAY, NO PLAY!!
- Team registrations will require players names, dates of birth, mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
- Fees may be paid online only via the PayPal method stated online at www.pittwaterrslfutsal.com.au or by cash/credit/eftpos card at the Futsal office.
- Due to restrictions imposed by NSW Futsal Association, for insurance purposes NO teams/players will be permitted to play until financial.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO:
ABUSE, VERBALLY OR PHYSICAL TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS, OFFICIALS OR STAFF OR EXCESSIVE NOISE WHEN ARRIVING OR DEPARTING THE COMPLEX WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. TEAMS, SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS WHO DO SO WILL BE BANNED FROM THE COMPETITION.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE REGISTRATIONS FROM ANY PLAYERS/TEAMS IT DEEMS NECESSARY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL WHO PARTICIPATE.
WALKING FOOTBALL 2018!!
Walking Football, a slow-paced version of the beautiful game aimed at the over 50s, has arrived in Sydney!!
Walking Football was initially designed to help get the over 50s back into football and exercise. The main differences between standard football and walking football are the two rules of no running and no slide tackles.
Play the game you love but reduce the chances of injury. It’s a great way to keep fit, learn skills, have fun and socialize all at the same time!
If you think your footballing days are over then think again!
So, if you used to play football but now find the pace a bit too much or if you’ve never had the chance to be involved before, walking football is the perfect introduction to playing football for people aged 50 years and over, no age limit!
All the rules are the same but with one big difference, you can only walk – no running, no sprinting, just walking. Any infractions are penalized by free kicks
Running shoes or “turf boots” only allowed. NO STUDS!
Games are played on our all-weather Futsal Courts with a standard Futsal ball.
Referees will be provided.
Simply playing 1 hour a week for 3 months enables players to cover 50Km’s and burn 4,200 calories!
Deep down, are you still dying to play?
- A popular means of keeping fit, learning new skills, having fun and socializing!
- Never too old to play! Non-contact sport!
- The social aspect of the session as important as the game itself.
- Food and beverages available in the Club.
For a demonstration please click the link below:
Register your interest today!
Ian Stewart 0421 939509
Our modern SMOKE FREE Sports Complex is one of the largest on the Northern Beaches. It comprises 6 standard sized courts of 30m x 17.5m, which convert to 3 International sized courts of 37m x 22m, as required. The surface is an “All Weather” synthetic grass, with enhanced drainage properties to allow for safe play in all conditions.
The standard sized courts are similar in dimension to Netball courts but the layout of the complex is extremely flexible and we are available to host Football, Touch Football, Oztag, Volleyball, Dodge Ball, Badminton, Hockey and European Handball, etc.
Our Sports Complex has a dedicated administration office which sells drinks and sportswear. There are male and female change rooms and toilets onsite. We also have a licensed area adjacent to the courts where players and spectators can eat and drink whilst watching games.
The courts are situated on the western side of Pittwater RSL’s car park, next to our 3 established bowling greens. There is ample parking and easy access to the Club and all of its amenities. Disabled parking is available and all of the courts and facilities are wheelchair accessible.